Vaz - dsaber -32040

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: Vaz - dsaber -32040

Post by BeeJay »

PP. wrote:Things are so simple and I wonder why you insist. You took wrong what I said, then you received the explanation, that's all.
You are indeed correct, it is very simple:

Here's what you wrote: "What is antagonistic?"

Very simple, no ambiguity and no way to take those three words wrong and I clearly answered that question.

"What is antagonistic about my posts?" is of course a completely different question and clearly the question you intended to ask.

But as I already said, you clearly believe that someone reading what you wrote, not what you intended to write, somehow means that person is wrong, and therefore there's no point in discussing this point any further. ie: You've made your position abundantly clear however little justification there may be for taking that stance, but I won't accept your position.
PP.
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Re: Vaz - dsaber -32040

Post by PP. »

BeeJay wrote: You are indeed correct, it is very simple:

Here's what you wrote: "What is antagonistic?"

Very simple, no ambiguity and no way to take those three words wrong and I clearly answered that question.

"What is antagonistic about my posts?" is of course a completely different question and clearly the question you intended to ask.

But as I already said, you clearly believe that someone reading what you wrote, not what you intended to write, somehow means that person is wrong, and therefore there's no point in discussing this point any further. ie: You've made your position abundantly clear however little justification there may be for taking that stance, but I won't accept your position.
Hey this matter is over, since you are a confirmer why not go and delete saulon's new fake scores in jleague, splndrbta, spldrbtb instead of this monotonus discussion?