jcbritt - dkongpe - 921,300

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

bmclean
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

jcbritt - dkongpe - 921,300

Post by bmclean »

First place recording that does not use WolfMAME. It's too bad, that's a great score. :(
bmclean
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Re: jcbritt - dkongpe - 921,300

Post by bmclean »

Bump for editor attention.
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

He has no clue how to record with newer Mame .. He will not even try to learn it now that his score is still here
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
BeeJay
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by BeeJay »

simpsons99 wrote:He has no clue how to record with newer Mame .. He will not even try to learn it now that his score is still here
To be fair, it's only 4 days since this was raised and only 4 days since I put up the BeeJay's simple guide to WolfMame recording/playback posting on these forums, and a reference to that posting into the comments of this score on Marp. It's also somewhat discourteous for you, of all people, to make this type of comment given how much assistance was required in order for you to come to grips with recording with command line versions of WolfMame. A far better approach in this situation is to try to provide assistance to the newcomer, so they feel more welcomed to the Marp community, as I did on several occasions for you when you were struggling to get recording and playback working with the command line version of WolfMame.

It's far better for those with knowledge to share that knowledge, and help to educate others, than it is to 'attack' others for a lack of knowledge.

Cheers,
BeeJay.
bmclean
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by bmclean »

Agreed 100%. Thank you, BeeJay, for posting that comprehensive guide. You're a gentleman and a scholar, and I hope it helps those looking to make recordings for MARP.
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

Just to be known this player is a known cheater and is banned from most events ..

I have heard from others he has no clue how to record with any of the new mame programs .

He has since played Donkey Kong Japan Set 2 and Donkey Kong Usa Set 2 on Wolf 106

I do thank everyone that helped with Mame in the past .. Jason has been very disrespectful to me many times over ..

I am just letting people know how he is .. Since you consider him a new player here .

I love this place :)
Arcade Game Scores
GJTMarper
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by GJTMarper »

simpsons99 wrote:Just to be known this player is a known cheater and is banned from most events ..

I have heard from others he has no clue how to record with any of the new mame programs .

He has since played Donkey Kong Japan Set 2 and Donkey Kong Usa Set 2 on Wolf 106
Wolf 106 is not exactly new, Simpsons99. If you're claiming jcbritt is a chronic cheater, then you're going to have to provide more evidence than this.
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

GJTMarper wrote:
simpsons99 wrote:Just to be known this player is a known cheater and is banned from most events ..

Wolf 106 is not exactly new, Simpsons99. If you're claiming jcbritt is a chronic cheater, then you're going to have to provide more evidence than this.

This post is not about his wolf 106 scores he has done recently .. This is about his first place dkongpe game of 921,300 He used Win 164 or something like that ..

He is never going to do anything with this and learn a new Mame Recording program .

He has cheated in Donkey Kong Events and other online events be lie and saying he played the games live when they are old Inps .
Arcade Game Scores
Phil Lamat
Regulation Coordinator

Post by Phil Lamat »

Brian is right, rule 3b applies there.
I've zeroed his score, this brings back his previous 383600 (still win164, but not 1st place)
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

Phil Lamat wrote:Brian is right, rule 3b applies there.
I've zeroed his score, this brings back his previous 383600 (still win164, but not 1st place)
ty Phil!
Arcade Game Scores