Bottom of the Ninth

Discussion of playback questions / problems. Any recording where people have playback problems should appear here.

Moderator: Chad

il_kornutazzo
Button Slapper
Button Slapper

Bottom of the Ninth

Post by il_kornutazzo »

Actually I'm focused on the "version T" of this arcade, using wolfame87u1, but seems I have some probs with this game. First of all, sometimes when I launch this game, dunno why it goes to modify the settings of my video card, changing the default rotation (90° or 180°) of the screen, so I have to change it back manually through windows control panel... but the worst issue that I encountered till now is that seems that the recorded INPs, maybe coz of lenght, don't work always properly: specifically, I tried to record in one only INP a sequence of matches where I won time by time against all the other 5 teams, then I started again since the beginning against those 5 teams and won again all the matches, finally at the third "round" of matches I lost against the second teams so I stopped recording the INP. I'm talking about a sequence of matches that lasted almost 4 hours. Anyway the recorded INP, when I checked it, resulted very small-sized (less than 1 MB) and when I playbacked it it stopped after the first half inning of the first match. Anybody else encountered the same issue or knows why happened so? 8O
Thanks in advance.
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Re: Bottom of the Ninth

Post by Chad »

I've encountered this same thing with newere mame's >145, I think I realized there was a rotate setting in the mame.ini file that was triggering this all the time, check the mame.ini for "ror" or "rot" like settings
-skito