Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Post by GHEMANT »

For Pac, ban forever please!
AL
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by AL »

Tried to deceive the whole community (not just MARP). Got caught red-handed, jocks down etc. Stays unbelievably silent for a while, and comes back with a non-apology, and some lame-ass 'show-me-where-I'm-cheating-now' crap? Welcome to Lameville...population = one.

Ban for life I say, and try not to smack your head on the door on your way out...or indeed your wooden nose on the fucking window!

Happy New Year all !!!

Slán,

AL
HAL: " It's puzzling . I've never seen anything quite like this before..? "
GJTMarper
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by GJTMarper »

I also throw my vote to a lifetime ban. The recent shenanigans have shown him to be unrepentant, if nothing else.

PAC :arrow: :^o
Alessandro.S
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Alessandro.S »

PAC-MAN wrote:dan wrote
"In order to establish your reputation back as a player and not a cheater you would to not only upload a video (we've already established you're a brilliant cheater), but do that in front of trusted people, playing on an arcade machine - or on a computer which is not yours, with ROMs and MAME binary executables provided by a trusted source, away from your home and your brilliant cheating setup."

No problem. In fact, I want to make WR of Galaga on line or on an arcade machine if you want. ( NOTE: I m not brilliant cheater.I explained to BBH the trick)
You can't even quote properly. It was me who wrote that sentence, not dan.

Let's get it straight, dude: if you can easily score 20M on Galaga...

1: why did you cheat in the first place?
2: why did you not take the $500 offer that was handed off to you?

And if you think your "apology" so far is more than sufficient, you have serious understanding issues.

Have a read at this and see if you can recognize yourself: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... =sociopath ...

Good riddance.
franco.benedetti
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by franco.benedetti »

PAC-MAN wrote:If I made a cheat with any INP just invalidate it.
this sentence simply is such fun; there would be no logical difference if you had said: if i made any cheat just ban me

in any branch of sport/competition, someone who is caught cheating will see his results being disqualified/cancelled AND being banned (for short or long period or even lifetime disqualified)

you shouldn't have done it [not accomplished]
then you should have confessed it IMMEDIATELY [not accomplished; denying everything and accusing marp editors of being deceptive must have seemed a better option for you]
then you should have felt guilty and promised not to do that never again [not accomplished; instead let's just throw a "nothing has happened" random sentence after a month or two]
last step would have been to voluntarily leave marp quietly [we'll take care of it, you don't seem to care]

this entire story is so sad that it is becoming funny 8)
Barra
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Barra »

A real shame this. PAC you are a great player generally. There was no need to fabricate any scores, just a little commitment and hard work to achieve them legitimately.

I express extreme disdain for your actions, but applaud you for coming forth and admitting you were wrong.

Happy gaming.
Andrew Barrow
MJS
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by MJS »

PAC-MAN wrote: VIDEO of the last INP I submited (Banbam):
https://mega.nz/#!epB1DZiR!hDSRhtYcbPVv ... UD6GC6f-9s
I think he's unconsciously trying to tell us something by wanting someone from MARP check his banbam recording =D>
Novice
The greatest info supplyer

Post by Novice »

DEFCON=1
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15342
Now we can understand why PAC-MAN behave so rude and insult outside of his world.
Cheater is cheater after all.worthless asshole.
period
DEFence CONdition
WAR 1<< >>7 PEACE
The TJT
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by The TJT »

This is sad.

I say ban for good. It's not only about a punishment but also setting up an example.
Cicca
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Cicca »

I watched from my window all this bitching, and never had for a single second a doubt on PAC guiltyness....too many evidences aginst him, too much trust in our MARP staff....
Banning him should be the right thing to do...although he'd suddently sign up with a new nick... Much better if he packs all his stuffs, and leave this place, opens his own YT channels, and post whatever he likes, for the joy of his followers....I personally won't feel comfortable seeing future .INPs posted from him besides mine...
Zhorik
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified and banned from MARP

Post by Zhorik »

After further discussion by the MARP Editors and Administrators, and after taking into account feedback from MARP members, PAC has been banned from MARP.

Both his MARP and his MARP forum account have been deactivated, and all of his MARP scores will be zeroed with a comment regarding his history of cheating at MARP.

PAC, you are no longer welcome at MARP. If you are truly sorry for your past mistakes, please show that by respecting our decision and do not create any new MARP accounts. You are a talented player and we understand you have a love of these games, but you’ve given us 5 years of cheating on many games and in multiple tournaments. We’ve already spent hundreds of hours sorting through the mess you’ve left behind. That's enough.
AL
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by AL »

Well done to TPTB. The correct decision, and a warning shot to others who might try the same.

Bravo!

AL
HAL: " It's puzzling . I've never seen anything quite like this before..? "
Barra
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Barra »

What Al said.
Andrew Barrow
PG3
Button Masher
Button Masher

Post by PG3 »

Last edited by PG3 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zwaxy
MARP Founder

Post by Zwaxy »

PG3 wrote:I invite you here.
http://www.mamecheat.co.uk/forums/
lol