T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Discussion about MARP's Tournaments

Moderator: giro-X


Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby franco.benedetti » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:10 pm

PAC-MAN wrote:Ghemant Im a great player. If I made a cheat with any INP just invalidate it.


great players DO NOT cheat and great players know that cheating even one time will make their reputation fall below their feet

I don't see any reason why we sould trust you or forgive
User avatar
franco.benedetti
Button Masher
Button Masher
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:31 pm

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby PAC-MAN » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:10 pm

You can trust all my INPs. There are no cheats in it . inp with the cheats they are easily detectable , as you have seen. Forgiveness is another question. It depends on the moderators. I regret having cheated . Now I have a bad reputation and I 'm very sorry . But that does not cease to play arcade.

I can make a video marp overcoming a record if you want . For example , the game Banbam. .
Phil does not trust my INP , but I can make a video to prove that is legal
User avatar
PAC-MAN
MARP Serf
MARP Serf
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 am

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby BBH » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:40 pm

PAC-MAN wrote:You can trust all my INPs. There are no cheats in it . inp with the cheats they are easily detectable , as you have seen. Forgiveness is another question. It depends on the moderators. I regret having cheated . Now I have a bad reputation and I 'm very sorry . But that does not cease to play arcade.

I can make a video marp overcoming a record if you want . For example , the game Banbam. .
Phil does not trust my INP , but I can make a video to prove that is legal


Unfortunately the question now is... how are we supposed to trust anything you upload now? And who's to say you're not going to try to sneak by another cheated recording in the future?

We already wasted a lot of time analyzing your fraudulent inps. Nobody wants to waste their time trying to figure out if any new scores of yours are illegitimate or not. You already claimed earlier in this thread (and on TG) that you weren't cheating, so how is anyone supposed to now take your word as truth? Okay, you want to make a video available of an inp... great, but depending on how it's recorded it doesn't change anything. Your reputation is indeed tainted and will never recover, because of how blatantly you decided to try to get away with cheating (you would have kept doing it had this thread not been started), then disappearing and trying to upload a bunch of recordings made in 2013 and 2014 before the cheating to try to save face. Not to mention calling us liars over on that TG thread. Your apology is not very genuine.

I'm honestly curious as to whether anyone feels that you should stay on this site.
User avatar
BBH
Editor
 
Posts: 1564
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2002 7:06 am
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby PAC-MAN » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:47 pm

BBH wrote:
PAC-MAN wrote:You can trust all my INPs. There are no cheats in it . inp with the cheats they are easily detectable , as you have seen. Forgiveness is another question. It depends on the moderators. I regret having cheated . Now I have a bad reputation and I 'm very sorry . But that does not cease to play arcade.

I can make a video marp overcoming a record if you want . For example , the game Banbam. .
Phil does not trust my INP , but I can make a video to prove that is legal


Unfortunately the question now is... how are we supposed to trust anything you upload now? And who's to say you're not going to try to sneak by another cheated recording in the future?

We already wasted a lot of time analyzing your fraudulent inps. Nobody wants to waste their time trying to figure out if any new scores of yours are illegitimate or not. You already claimed earlier in this thread (and on TG) that you weren't cheating, so how is anyone supposed to now take your word as truth? Okay, you want to make a video available of an inp... great, but depending on how it's recorded it doesn't change anything. Your reputation is indeed tainted and will never recover, because of how blatantly you decided to try to get away with cheating (you would have kept doing it had this thread not been started), then disappearing and trying to upload a bunch of recordings made in 2013 and 2014 before the cheating to try to save face. Not to mention calling us liars over on that TG thread. Your apology is not very genuine.

I'm honestly curious as to whether anyone feels that you should stay on this site.


I understand you BBH. But You should understand me. I made an error . I assume it, but the only way to prove it is playing genuines INP. I can made videos. You can investigate my INP. You always detect any cheat. What more else?
Here you are an INP just made now:
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/6/a/b/pac ... olf151.zip

In few minutes I upload a VIDEO




I consider myself a good player. I can give a lot to this community. If you expel me I think you also lose yourself something.
User avatar
PAC-MAN
MARP Serf
MARP Serf
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 am

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby Alessandro.S » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:31 pm

PAC-MAN wrote:I consider myself a good player. I can give a lot to this community. If you expel me I think you also lose yourself something.


I don't believe so.

See, you took cheating to great lengths - I read with google translate edusword's analysis on retrovicio (where you haven't even apologized to your peers, cheated by you)... do you know what I think now? This:

- You are a brilliant MAME INP analyzer.
- You found a way to cheat you thought nobody would discover, and almost made it - if not for being greedy in T14 (I would use other words than greedy but I want to keep things civil).
- People who found the way to discover your cheating didn't disclose publicly the exact method you used - not because others would use that - no. Because others could IMPROVE on your cheating method.
- You took days to avoid apologizing, avoid explaining your actions (after even going to TG to try and discredit MARP editors, what an incredibly stupid action on your behalf, I'm amazed), avoid playing... and now my thinking is that you finally found a way to improve your cheating method, making it even harder (or plain impossible at this point) to detect such cheating. Because, as per my first point, you are a brilliant MAME INP analyzer, right?


In order to establish your reputation back as a player and not a cheater you would to not only upload a video (we've already established you're a brilliant cheater), but do that in front of trusted people, playing on an arcade machine - or on a computer which is not yours, with ROMs and MAME binary executables provided by a trusted source, away from your home and your brilliant cheating setup.

Let's not forget (because we're not the kind of people with a short memory) that you've been silent on the $500 offer to play live days after you've been found cheating, making it pretty obvious that you could not even get close to that kind of performances.

In order to establish your reputation as a honest person you should have apologized profusely - and you never even tried. Not only that, you come up with this ridiculous "you can trust all my INPs". Hey, do you really think all people in the world are idiots except you :evil: ? You destroyed whatever trust and credibility you could have had - forever.


At best you can be a dishonest person who happens to be a good player at some games (not a #1 player, no - not without cheating).
Alessandro.S
MARP Serf
MARP Serf
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: Italy

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby dan » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:57 am

PAC-MAN wrote:
Phil Lamat wrote:Yes QRS, we are 100% sure that PAC has cheated for all these inps, using the same cheating method :
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/c/4/c/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/d/9/e/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/9/d/a/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/9/7/9/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/a/c/7/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/9/7/1/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/9/2/8/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/f/9/1/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/2/7/f/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/1/1/6/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/0/7/8/pac ... olf151.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/4/c/3/pac ... olf162.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/6/f/e/pac ... olf165.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/3/3/0/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/5/4/b/pac ... olf162.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/3/2/6/pac ... olf166.zip

Our first action is to zero all these scores.
Next step we're actually thinking about with other editors, George will inform you soon.


This is right. And autofire in two INPS: Combat school and Slyspy. The rest of INP you can check it and all are 100% legal. (Im playing Galaga , I can make 20.000.000 and much more)


You should have been to apologize first and foremost.
Friend who believed in you is pathetic.
In too selfish, I have no words.
you are the whine child?
User avatar
dan
MARP Serf
MARP Serf
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:25 pm
Location: Kanagawa,Japan

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby PAC-MAN » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:44 am

dan wrote:You should have been to apologize first and foremost.
Friend who believed in you is pathetic.
In too selfish, I have no words.
you are the whine child?

At best you can be a dishonest person who happens to be a good player at some games (not a #1 player, no - not without cheating).


of course I apologize , otherwise I would not be chatting on the forum enduring insults . I do not pretend to be
number one , I do not pay anything for it. I do not seek fame. game like everyone else , to have fun.

VIDEO of the last INP I submited (Banbam):
https://mega.nz/#!epB1DZiR!hDSRhtYcbPVv ... UD6GC6f-9s
User avatar
PAC-MAN
MARP Serf
MARP Serf
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 am

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby PAC-MAN » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:57 am

dan wrote
"In order to establish your reputation back as a player and not a cheater you would to not only upload a video (we've already established you're a brilliant cheater), but do that in front of trusted people, playing on an arcade machine - or on a computer which is not yours, with ROMs and MAME binary executables provided by a trusted source, away from your home and your brilliant cheating setup."


No problem. In fact, I want to make WR of Galaga on line or on an arcade machine if you want. ( NOTE: I m not brilliant cheater.I explained to BBH the trick)
User avatar
PAC-MAN
MARP Serf
MARP Serf
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 am

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby Marco Marocco » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:03 am

For me, you can make what you want, but out of this site.
Well, it's sure I'm not a friend of Zid and Empardopo, but they trusted in you and you didn't spend a word for them and for the rest of Spanish community (and you cheated also in tournaments of Spanish players).
User avatar
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:35 am
Location: Trieste - Italy

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby RAX » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:17 am

PAC-MAN wrote:
GHEMANT wrote:Ghemant Im a great player. If I made a cheat with any INP just invalidate it.


PAC-MAN wrote:
Phil Lamat wrote:Yes QRS, we are 100% sure that PAC has cheated for all these inps, using the same cheating method :
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/c/4/c/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/d/9/e/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/9/d/a/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/9/7/9/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/a/c/7/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/9/7/1/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/9/2/8/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/f/9/1/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/2/7/f/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/1/1/6/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/0/7/8/pac ... olf151.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/4/c/3/pac ... olf162.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/6/f/e/pac ... olf165.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/3/3/0/pac ... olf166.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/5/4/b/pac ... olf162.zip
http://replay.marpirc.net/inp/3/2/6/pac ... olf166.zip

Our first action is to zero all these scores.
Next step we're actually thinking about with other editors, George will inform you soon.


This is right. And autofire in two INPS: Combat school and Slyspy. The rest of INP you can check it and all are 100% legal. (Im playing Galaga , I can make 20.000.000 and much more)

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
What a childish behavior =D>
You cheated, then you got caught with the expense of hundreds of lifetime-hours in analyzing your fakes by many many *many* people, then after more than a month of silence you come back with "Yes I cheated, so what? Now YOU check my inps and YOU find where I cheated"
Begone!

Alessandro.s already said the most disappointing thing of all this affair: not a single word of excuse to your spanish friends, who defended you until possible.
User avatar
RAX
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
 
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:45 am
Location: Bologna, Italy

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby KIG666 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:55 am

Image
KIG666
Button Masher
Button Masher
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:24 am
Location: Germany

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby edusword » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:42 am

I expended more than 100 hours of my lacking time analyzing a lot of fraudulent INPs for Retrovicio (apart from the hours making the Galaga Video)... but I'm afraid all my work was useless. No comments...
edusword
Button Masher
Button Masher
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:40 am
Location: Spain

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby ZID » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:53 am

PAC-MAN wrote:You can trust all my INPs. There are no cheats in it . inp with the cheats they are easily detectable , as you have seen.


INP with the cheats should not be easily detectable... easier, they must not be uploaded never.
ZID
MARP Serf
MARP Serf
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:23 am

Re: T14 - PAC has been disqualified

Postby el_fumador » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:56 am

PAC, despite of you upload dozens of legal INPs (even recorded on video) MARP community will never trust in you. No doubt about it.
Obviously you are a great player, I really believe it. But you cheated too many times.
When I think in your situation,I could compare it with an athlete of huge talent that reachs a WR using "the easy way".

There are people in the spanish forums that believe blindly in you.
You have dissapointed a lot of people (not me... because when I noticed this topic too many statements pointed you to use illegal methods). Too many clues to not be true, too many challenges to you to not be indisputably certain that you were lying.

On the other hand, there are some people in the spanish community (included me) that will continue appreciating your previous contributions in forums (NOT RELATED WITH COMPETITIONS OR MARP SUBMISSIONS).
User avatar
el_fumador
Button Masher
Button Masher
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:09 am
Location: Spain

PreviousNext

Return to MARP Tournament

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron