T13 - Round 7 - momoko

Discussion about MARP's Tournaments

Moderator: giro-X

simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Re: T13 - Round 7 - momoko

Post by simpsons99 »

Never had that Weapon in tell I started doing the bonus Stages .
mahlemiut wrote:
simpsons99 wrote:those Bonus Stages are a complete Joke. If you ask me you lose points by doing them
Then enjoy not being able to skip the practically useless laser weapon. :lol:
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

The amount of points lost by entering the bonus stages is minimal, you can even wait that fire is almost catching you before entering a door, if you want to extend the leeching. You risk of course that the door doesn't bring to a bonus stage then, and you have to escape from fire rapidly.

The real last weapon can't be achieved with green-alien-powerups because (for a glitch? or was it intended?) they don't release the power up after a certain point. Bonus stages instead make your gun go up of some levels anyhow, though.

Make your choices :)
Haze
MARP Knight
MARP Knight

Post by Haze »

mahlemiut wrote:Basically, avoid using diagonals when using escalators. Maybe the game was designed for a 4-way joystick, or maybe Jaleco didn't do anywhere near enough QA...
it's been set to 4-way for the next release.. the bug is confirmed to happen on the pcb, but it's most likely the original cab used 4-way joysticks so it never actually occurred. (a bit like how you can reboot one of the metal slug games by pressing left+right at the same time if we allow that)