T13 - Games selection (for 1st period)

Discussion about MARP's Tournaments

Moderator: giro-X

simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Re: T13 - Games selection (for 1st period)

Post by simpsons99 »

Why play the game again? Just use the first verson the first time .

Yes I had planned to use Wolf106 for the games I picked or any others that is on that verson.

I guess that is off the table now .. I do not know if I will take part in the event now

BTW TG Will be back soon.
kernzy wrote:i used to think the same as brian. because, if he gets a fluke or lucky high score, it is recorded. i record almost everything i play, but these days don't think MARP as any less than TG. i believe they are equal.
how can you not want to play in a competition because it's not the correct version compared to a site that is not in this competition?
just play, and call it experience or practice. if you beat your tg record, then play again on 106 with confidence.
i can almost bet your games will not be chosen anyway...
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

simpsons99 wrote:I do not know if I will take part in the event now
Look, nobody is obliged to play, not even if you expressed some votes for the games to be chosen. We're here to play together and have fun, mainly, so if you feel like you would not have fun with these rules, then do not join. We'd like to have as many participants as possible, but we don't even want to force people to be in the circle.

The only thing that (others and) I ask to you, as we ask to every participant, is that, if you stay in the tournament, you have to follow the rules, may you like them or not like some. Ok? :wink:
I tried a little bit to convince you to start with optimism and leave the worries apart, then the rest is up to you and I objectively respect it, and behave as a tournament coordinator has to do.
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

I am not really wanted on these fourms anyways .. :roll:
Arcade Game Scores
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

Time left to tournament start
[click here]

simpsons99 wrote:I am not really wanted on these fourms anyways .. :roll:
What we don't want is victimism (and any sort of bad behaving), cheating, and low scores.
Cheating is the only thing we can nullify, the others can be only stopped by the members who are doing that.

And forgive me, but you said.... forums, right? With the "S" at the end... it's not a typo, you wrote "these" before, instead of "this"... I assume you were really meaning forums, at plural.
MARP forum... is one. There is no existance of MARP forums, just one, this.
SO, if you are feeling uncomfortable in more forums, start asking yourself... "is there a secret conspiracy between all the retrogaming forums, or am I doing something wrong?"

Please note that I am only reflecting the general thought of the major part of the community in the first paragraph, and continuing an objective reflection by using your own words only as source in the second paragraph.
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by simpsons99 »

Yes I said Fourms and it was not a mistake

This is not the only fourms site on the internet .

Most of the time you guys have been very unfriendly to me . There has been many months where I just said forget the fourms here ..

I enjoy this site for the score boards I have brought quite a few new players here .
This site helps keep Mame alive .. There really is'nt a site like this one ..

But the Rude people bring this place down.. :(
giro-X wrote:Time left to tournament start
[click here]

simpsons99 wrote:I am not really wanted on these fourms anyways .. :roll:
What we don't want is victimism (and any sort of bad behaving), cheating, and low scores.
Cheating is the only thing we can nullify, the others can be only stopped by the members who are doing that.

And forgive me, but you said.... forums, right? With the "S" at the end... it's not a typo, you wrote "these" before, instead of "this"... I assume you were really meaning forums, at plural.
MARP forum... is one. There is no existance of MARP forums, just one, this.
SO, if you are feeling uncomfortable in more forums, start asking yourself... "is there a secret conspiracy between all the retrogaming forums, or am I doing something wrong?"

Please note that I am only reflecting the general thought of the major part of the community in the first paragraph, and continuing an objective reflection by using your own words only as source in the second paragraph.
Arcade Game Scores
kernzy
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by kernzy »

[quote="simpsons99"]

But the Rude people bring this place down.. :( [quote="giro-X"]
#-o
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

If you wish to continue that topic, please use another place, like "The Pit"...
10 hours and something to tournament start. The games will be also extracted, just a few hours before the tournament start.

As planned since the beginning, a video recording of the extraction will be done, and published (and it's the first time ever I'm recording a screen capture and first time ever I'm going to upload a video, so forgive me for the quality of all :D ), so to follow the line of trust and transparency denoted since the first post in the regulation thread.
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

The games have been extracted, and the recording of the screen capture is ongoing.
A video of the extraction will be available as soon as I am able to fully upload it.

Cheers!
giro-X
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists

Post by giro-X »

HEHE :mrgreen: as many of you will notice when (if) looking at the video, I forget to make distinction in a particular passage between Fighter (2D 2.5D 3D) and Fighter (Versus). It's nothing that compromises the final results of the extraction, because on the video there's constantly exposed the table, in which Fighter 2.5D is marked as Group 6 and Fighter Versus is marked as Group 7.

Now creating the threads, and in ten minutes you can start to play :)