T12 - Round 9 - Squash

Discussion about MARP's Tournaments

Moderator: giro-X

T12 - Round 9 - Squash

Postby empardopo » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Top Secret at this moment!!! :D

The game and rom to play in this round is: squash
The actual record MARP is: 539
My current record is : 212

Special rules for this game:
VERSION TO USE :
WolfMame 141

SCORING :
Score = 100xwins + points difference.


You can play from 4 to 10 February at 00:00 GMT+1
You must add in description: T12 and your score in each round, for example, 9-0, 9-3, 9-1, 9-1, 9-1

Extra rules:
1.- 15 extra points if any player reach the current MARP's record
2.- 10 extra points for those that when finished the round with more points than me. (Notice that I can improve my current record or not...)

Squash Final LeaderBoard

Image

10 extra point to saulonpb , PhilLamat , MarcoMarocco , Potante. Congratulations!
User avatar
empardopo
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 pm
Location: Málaga

Re: T12 - Round 9 - ?????

Postby empardopo » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:36 am

Between 1 and 3 next February I will announce a game for this round!

You can play from 4 to 10 February at 00:00 GMT+1

Cheers
Empardopo.
User avatar
empardopo
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 pm
Location: Málaga

Re: T12 - Round 9 - ?????

Postby empardopo » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:02 am

A clue ...
The game that I am going to chose for this round It will not a shmup ...
User avatar
empardopo
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 pm
Location: Málaga

Re: T12 - Round 9 - ?????

Postby Marco Marocco » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:29 am

empardopo wrote:Between 1 and 3 next February I will announce a game for this round!

You can play from 4 to 10 February at 00:00 GMT+1

Cheers
Empardopo.


Why "between 1 and 3 february "?
Let's finish the commedy and tell us the exact moment you'll announce the game.
User avatar
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:35 am
Location: Trieste - Italy

Re: T12 - Round 9 - ?????

Postby empardopo » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:04 am

The only valid results are from 4 to 10 February at 00:00 GMT+1.

Just wanted to reward people who regularly follow the forum and this tournament.
No need to be angry by this! You can see here the game on February 3.
User avatar
empardopo
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 pm
Location: Málaga

Re: T12 - Round 9 - ?????

Postby Marco Marocco » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:18 am

empardopo wrote:The only valid results are from 4 to 10 February at 00:00 GMT+1.

Just wanted to reward people who regularly follow the forum and this tournament.
No need to be angry by this! You can see here the game on February 3.


Who is angry ?
Having 2-3 days more for practice could be goood, it's unbelievable you announce a game in a random moment between 1-3 febr.
User avatar
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:35 am
Location: Trieste - Italy

Re: T12 - Round 9 - ?????

Postby empardopo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:24 pm

No problem Marco. Thanks to you, my announce has been today (the last day).
User avatar
empardopo
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 pm
Location: Málaga

Re: T12 - Round 9 - Squash

Postby empardopo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Round 9 is ON!
User avatar
empardopo
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 pm
Location: Málaga

Re: T12 - Round 9 - Squash

Postby simpsons99 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:34 pm

What a horrable game to make us wait for... If i would have known this was in the event or *most of the titles * I would have bagged the hole thing.. You have thousands of games to pick from and you pick these games.. No wonder there is'nt that many players playing this crap!
If you have a FB Account I'm Brian Allen
On KLOV and other sites I'm Simpsons99
Arcade Game Scores
DKJR 1,073,800 Level F Kill screen !
DK3 TG MED Skill Level 1,365,000 Level 80?
User avatar
simpsons99
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 2:23 am
Location: Snohomish Washington

Re: T12 - Round 9 - Squash

Postby kernzy » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:31 pm

i ditched this after the third game. horrible games. nobody wants to play these.
i think there should be a 2 year rule about using games that have been used before, so great games can be played by MARPERS who have joined since years ago.
i want to play tournaments with games like defender, galaxian, pac man, ms pac man, burger time, side arms, commando, green beret, etc, but they have gone forever in the current format. i don't choose these because i am good at them, i am not. i am near useless at these games, but those types are the most popular and the classic's which bring us all here to begin with. i think some flexability would go down a treat. the only real gripe i had about this tourney before knowing the games was actually choosing games and scrolling through the list of already used games. you gotta get that list in alphabetical order! made me go dizzy!! :D
User avatar
kernzy
MARP Seer
MARP Seer
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:47 am

Re: T12 - Round 9 - Squash

Postby Marco Marocco » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:09 am

empardopo wrote:Extra rules:
...
2.- 10 extra points for those that when finished the round with more points than me. (Notice that I can improve my current record or not...)


Please delete this extra rule.
It's the silliest rule ever, other points rule are unbalanced ... please keep alive this contest
User avatar
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:35 am
Location: Trieste - Italy

Re: T12 - Round 9 - Squash

Postby empardopo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:37 am

simpsons99 wrote:What a horrable game to make us wait for... If i would have known this was in the event or *most of the titles * I would have bagged the hole thing.. You have thousands of games to pick from and you pick these games.. No wonder there is'nt that many players playing this crap!


Horrible game? I'm sure that there are games more horrible than it. It's a great game and very difficult!
Please give it a try!
User avatar
empardopo
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 pm
Location: Málaga

Re: T12 - Round 9 - Squash

Postby empardopo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:41 am

kernzy wrote:i ditched this after the third game. horrible games. nobody wants to play these.
i think there should be a 2 year rule about using games that have been used before, so great games can be played by MARPERS who have joined since years ago.
i want to play tournaments with games like defender, galaxian, pac man, ms pac man, burger time, side arms, commando, green beret, etc, but they have gone forever in the current format. i don't choose these because i am good at them, i am not. i am near useless at these games, but those types are the most popular and the classic's which bring us all here to begin with. i think some flexability would go down a treat. the only real gripe i had about this tourney before knowing the games was actually choosing games and scrolling through the list of already used games. you gotta get that list in alphabetical order! made me go dizzy!! :D


Kernzy, I think you want to play to GEGOTW once again ... :D
Please, give it a try to this game! I'm sure that It's a game funny!

Greetings
Empardopo.
User avatar
empardopo
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 pm
Location: Málaga

Re: T12 - Round 9 - Squash

Postby empardopo » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:48 am

Marco Marocco wrote:
empardopo wrote:Extra rules:
...
2.- 10 extra points for those that when finished the round with more points than me. (Notice that I can improve my current record or not...)


Please delete this extra rule.
It's the silliest rule ever, other points rule are unbalanced ... please keep alive this contest


Perhaps you meant stupid like me! No problem!
I'm not going to delete that "silly rule"! You said I was a bad player ... For now, only 212 points so It must be very easy for you!

Marco, I'm wishing you organize a tournament to learn!
User avatar
empardopo
MARP Knight
MARP Knight
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 pm
Location: Málaga

Re: T12 - Round 9 - Squash

Postby Marco Marocco » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:32 am

I didn't mean you're stupid.
But the rules for scoreboard are very silly.
Of course I've beaten your score after 4 games, i don't know hot to win 1/4 final
User avatar
Marco Marocco
MARPaltunnel Wrists
MARPaltunnel Wrists
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 8:35 am
Location: Trieste - Italy

Next

Return to MARP Tournament

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest