Rampage Playback problem

Discussion about MARP's Tournaments

Moderator: giro-X

lippsman
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Rampage Playback problem

Post by lippsman »

Having a problem playing back Metrackle's recend upload. Only plays back to 20 some thousand. Using Windows XP.

http://marp.retrogames.com/inp/a/c/7/me ... wolf80.zip

Thanks
Chad
Tournament Coordinator

Post by Chad »

what operating system are you using? thanks. note, rampage will usually only playback with the operating system that recorded it, xp and 98 being the big distinction. 2000 and xp will proly be the same.

also looks as if john has found the problem, it may be one of the dlls in mem you may need to remove before trying to playback these.
-skito
lippsman
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Version of OS

Post by lippsman »

I'm using XP. Why don't we have a drop down menu when you submit a score where you can pick the OS that was used for the inp.

Just an idea.

Thanks

Louie
mahlemiut
Editor

Post by mahlemiut »

Chad wrote:what operating system are you using? thanks. note, rampage will usually only playback with the operating system that recorded it, xp and 98 being the big distinction. 2000 and xp will proly be the same.

also looks as if john has found the problem, it may be one of the dlls in mem you may need to remove before trying to playback these.
I can't play that inp back either. I would say that it's Metrackle that needs to look for a DLL to remove.
- Barry Rodewald
MARP Assistant Web Maintainer
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Re: Version of OS

Post by destructor »

lippsman wrote:I'm using XP. Why don't we have a drop down menu when you submit a score where you can pick the OS that was used for the inp.

Just an idea.

Thanks

Louie
Write to description Win98 or WinXP.