Problems and questions about t7-biomtoy

Discussion about MARP's Tournaments

Moderator: giro-X

Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by Francois Daniel »

QRS wrote:I know of a few more places later on that has "secret balloon" spots. I just haven´t figured out how to reach them yet....
Yes, when they are balloons unreachable in stage 4 an 5 too, but I guess we find the way one day :) I dream if they're a BIG secret in this game like a secret stage with a good ending. It will be very cool :)

Francois
QRS
Editor

Post by QRS »

good ending? Are there different kind of endings in the game? I have only recived "happy ending". Anyone who knows more about this?
QRS
Metrackle
Mutant Puzzle Freak

Post by Metrackle »

QRS wrote:good ending? Are there different kind of endings in the game? I have only recived "happy ending". Anyone who knows more about this?
To the best of my knowledge, there's only one ending. "Sad End" is just their way of saying, "You lose."
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

QRS wrote:good ending? Are there different kind of endings in the game? I have only recived "happy ending". Anyone who knows more about this?
No, I don't know :) I made a supposition because the end is very lame. And I would like they're another end for the best players :)

Francois
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Good play QRS. But I read you last description:
Finished. Still waiting for the 11mil game to come :)
and I can talk you that if you want be on first place at end tournament in Biomechanical Toy you must make over 13mln.
I finish training today and now game is very easy for me. But 14mln is too high score for me. Maybe I don't know all secrets?
sikraiken
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

Post by sikraiken »

destructor wrote:Good play QRS. But I read you last description:
and I can talk you that if you want be on first place at end tournament in Biomechanical Toy you must make over 13mln.
I finish training today and now game is very easy for me. But 14mln is too high score for me. Maybe I don't know all secrets?
Funny I was just going to be asking if you were going to be playing in t7. I guess you answered my question. Let me ask you another question, though: Are you going to wait until the very end to submit scores? If so, will you even bother posting your scores, and not you INPs, if you say "I don't want to show my secrets and tactics I find"?
QRS
Editor

Post by QRS »

So why don´t you upload your recording then? I have showed you my cards, be a man and do the same.
QRS
BBH
Editor

Post by BBH »

JoeyL21988 wrote:
Funny I was just going to be asking if you were going to be playing in t7. I guess you answered my question. Let me ask you another question, though: Are you going to wait until the very end to submit scores? If so, will you even bother posting your scores, and not you INPs, if you say "I don't want to show my secrets and tactics I find"?
Oh, he'll show everything.

on December 20th.

(I sure would like to be proven wrong though!)
Dax
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Dax »

BBH wrote:Oh, he'll show everything.

on December 20th.

(I sure would like to be proven wrong though!)
200 Zloty says you don't. :P
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

:D
I finish training only and didn't have strenght to record (go sleep). I didn't find any new secrets. I only use some method. Score 13mln is possible to make without complete 'balloon jump' on stage 2. I don't wait until end 20th december. I will try record. I only inform QRS about possible score to make after training.
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Now, I think that 14mln is possible score.
Dax
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Dax »

Bravo Destructor :D

See, that wasn't so bad was it? Now the rest of us have something to shoot for... and a damn admirable score at that. 8O

Looks like I'm out 200 Zloty
Francois Daniel
MARP Seer
MARP Seer

destructor wrote::D
I finish training only and didn't have strenght to record (go sleep). I didn't find any new secrets. I only use some method. Score 13mln is possible to make without complete 'balloon jump' on stage 2. I don't wait until end 20th december. I will try record. I only inform QRS about possible score to make after training.
Wow ! I just receive the marp mail and I think ask you one question but you already answer it. You say ' First unhappy try '. It's you first try ? ;)

So, congrats, your score is very impressive :) But, make caution, I dont begin my training :) And biomtoy is a game I love like gng, ghouls, rygar or wonder boy. So, I hope make over 10M soon and maybe over 12M.

One more thing, biomtoy is one of rare cool game where all secrets aren't discover yet. It's very exciting :)

Francois
destructor
MARPaholic
MARPaholic

Post by destructor »

Francois Daniel wrote: Wow ! I just receive the marp mail and I think ask you one question but you already answer it. You say ' First unhappy try '. It's you first try ? ;)
First try record with finish game. (totally I try record 4 times, but first 3 ... ehh) :wink:

I wait for my 200 zloty Dax :)
QRS
Editor

Post by QRS »

Great recording Destructor!! I´m glad that you decided to show your cards too. It makes the tourney more interesting :P I´m sure that you will keep firstplace on biomtoy anyway. good job!
QRS