Discussion about MARP's Tournaments

Moderator: giro-X

Dax
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Question and an Answer

Post by Dax »

Greeting. First of all, Happy T6 to everyone! :D

Question: If you've uploaded a recording for the Tournament can you upload that same recording to Regular Marp(if you don't have a score for that game or your score is better)?

Answer:In Dfeveron To keep your score multiplier going up, don't let any of those little red guys get away. You gotta get em all. If ya miss one, the multiplier starts over. You always know ones about to escape when you here the "SOS" cry.
Frankie
Editor

Re: Question and an Answer

Post by Frankie »

Dax wrote:Greeting. First of all, Happy T6 to everyone! :D

Question: If you've uploaded a recording for the Tournament can you upload that same recording to Regular Marp(if you don't have a score for that game or your score is better)?
Yes, as long as the settings are default or harder. I think this goes for all games in T6.
Dax wrote: Answer:In Dfeveron To keep your score multiplier going up, don't let any of those little red guys get away. You gotta get em all. If ya miss one, the multiplier starts over. You always know ones about to escape when you here the "SOS" cry.
Aha. Thank you very much. I watched Joey's recording, but the game is so fast that I never noticed it, and I couldn't find anything on the net.
Frankie
Dax
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Dax »

I beleive the same thing goes for the "power up" score multiplier as well. As long as you stay alive, and keep gathering power ups the multiplier goes up. So staying alive longer and picking up all the red floaty dudes should yield better scores.
Skyline
MARP Serf
MARP Serf

Post by Skyline »

Once your main gun thingy is at full power, each powerup icon is worth 5 points added to your point value, plus the score incriment itself.

Ex: Powerup icon gained while value is at 100 = value goes to 105, 101+102+103+104+105 (515) points awarded.
Once your value is at 999, all point icons and enemies are worth 999 points, and powerup icons are worth 999x5 (4,995) points.

More useless info :P
「シューティング ラブ。」