Search found 129 matches

by xelnia
Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:44 pm
Forum: Regulation Play
Topic: saulonpb and his scores
Replies: 190
Views: 53115

Re: saulonpb and his scores

I still think there is something wrong with his recording Bats only in the corners? I could get 200k with that happening I would just like to point out that yesterday Brian very clearly indicated to me that he is "unable" to watch his own recordings or other recordings on MARP. How then, Brian, wer...
by xelnia
Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:06 pm
Forum: MARP Tournament
Topic: T13 - Round 4 - batcir
Replies: 46
Views: 29568

Re: T13 - Round 4 - batcir

giro-X wrote: Round 4 is
Battle Circuit (Euro 970319)


The romset name is: spnchout
Shouldn't the romset be batcir?
by xelnia
Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:59 pm
Forum: General
Topic: The "Activate my friend's account" thread
Replies: 22
Views: 11424

Re: The "Activate my friend's account" thread

I humbly request that user "Ninglendo" be activated. I believe he registered in the past week or so. Thank you.
by xelnia
Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:06 am
Forum: Regulation Play
Topic: saulonpb and his scores
Replies: 190
Views: 53115

Re: saulonpb and his scores

simpsons99 wrote:Arcade Culture image
What's your point? You've gotten due credit for your DK killscreen. As usual, you're ignoring the real issues at hand, because apparently you can do no wrong. A DK killscreen doesn't give you license to be a jerk and a cheat.
by xelnia
Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:12 pm
Forum: Regulation Play
Topic: saulonpb and his scores
Replies: 190
Views: 53115

Re: saulonpb and his scores

I am a real Gamer and I play everything .. That's great. We should all play as many games as we can. I have other 18 thousand different games on here.. Are you trying to say you've played over 18,000 different games that MARP recognizes, or that you've uploaded 18,000 INPs...or both? Because if I w...
by xelnia
Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:40 pm
Forum: Regulation Play
Topic: saulonpb and his scores
Replies: 190
Views: 53115

Re: saulonpb and his scores

simpsons99 wrote:funny I never changed any settings on that game .. I just played it in tell the Timeout happened.. Watch the recording
I HAVE watched it. Maybe you should give it a peek. You don't play until the coin timeout.
by xelnia
Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:10 pm
Forum: Regulation Play
Topic: saulonpb and his scores
Replies: 190
Views: 53115

Re: saulonpb and his scores

You do not have a clue what is going on.. People are hating on me and coming to beat my scores .. Because they are Mine . You're missing the point that kernzy and giro-X are making: the majority of your scores are for clones and bootlegs and rarely come close to the top scores for the parent ROMs. ...
by xelnia
Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:43 am
Forum: MARP Tournament
Topic: T13 - Games selection (for 1st period)
Replies: 68
Views: 45577

Re: T13 - Games selection (for 1st period)

simpsons99 wrote:
xelnia wrote:Kong (Donkey Kong conversion on Galaxian hardware) (kong)
Mappy (mappy)
Tutankham (tutankhm)

Although I do love the idea of Big Kong and Jr. Pac-Man! =D>
what happened to your Kong game
It's right there, where it says "Kong (Donkey Kong conversion on Galaxian hardware) (kong)."
by xelnia
Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:15 pm
Forum: MARP Tournament
Topic: T13 - Games selection (for 1st period)
Replies: 68
Views: 45577

Re: T13 - Games selection (for 1st period)

Kong (Donkey Kong conversion on Galaxian hardware) (kong)
Mappy (mappy)
Tutankham (tutankhm)

Although I do love the idea of Big Kong and Jr. Pac-Man! =D>